HOMEQUIPMENT is dedicated in helping homeowners with guides and recommendations to create healthy and safe environments for family.
We understand the importance of home to family.
In the spirit of creating awareness for the younger generations, we would like to invite all students to take part and share with us ideas begin from home.
This program is open to all graduate and undergraduate students. International students are welcome to apply.
Three students will be selected to receive $1,000 in education fund based on their submission to the following topic:
Home is where the heart is;
What are the best ways to keep uninvited pest out from our home?
How to Apply
Applicants must write an essay of no lesser than 500 words to briefly describe the following:
Preventive measures that can be taken at home
Describe what are the steps that can be taken, propose your strategy for effective pest control that can be done as a homeowner.
Entries must be submitted via the submission form with the following information BEFORE your essay:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Major/Intended Major
- University/College, Department/Course
- Expected Year of Graduation/Year of Graduation
Final date for submission: September 30, 2018
Eligibility, Terms & Conditions
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply;
- Graduate and undergraduate students of universities/colleges;
- Essay must be written in English no lesser than 500 words;
- Winners will be notified by the email provided during submission;
- Awards will be given to those who write the most compelling essays as judged by our staff members;
- Funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board;
- Employees of or immediate family members of employees of HOMEQUIPMENT are ineligible for this award.
- Winners will be notified on, or after October 15, 2018